Sunday, December 11, 2011

Prepare For the Week Ahead Sunday

My easy meal for the week is in the crock pot!  A yummy, cheap, good for you dinner! This is a Weight Watcher recipe with some minor changes made by me.  The main difference is the original uses ground beef instead of chicken.

Taco Soup
rotisserie chicken-shred the chicken off the bone
packet of ranch dip (dry)
packet of taco seasoning (I used reduced sodium)
1 can of white beans (drained and rinsed)
1 can of corn
1 can of green chilis
1 can of diced tomatoes
2 cans of water (I ended up adding a little more)
diced onion
Throw all the above good stuff into a crock pot and let cook during the day!  It is filled with flavor!!!  I add tortilla chips and some shredded cheese when serving.  You could even top with a little sour cream if you want.

Soups on!  Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Chili is in our Croc Pot now!! I am definitely using this recipe next time! Yum!

    ReplyDelete