Friday, March 2, 2012

Note to Self

It's amazing how it is easier to break ourselves down instead of building ourselves up.  I guess we are afraid of bragging or seeming self absorbed. 

I have caught myself many times over looking something positive I have done, or become, or simply not even being able to accept a compliment.  Why have we allowed society to do this to us? 

We need to feel good about ourselves, our accomplishments, our successes, learning from our failures, etc.  We should smile when we look in the mirror in the mornings. 

I've decided I want to smile at my reflection every morning for the next week, AND MEAN IT!  The picture below is my inspiration.  How simple this would be...use those sticky notes, create something inspirational for you...about you, and post it on your mirror.  Let this be what you need to start your day with a smile both on your face and in your heart.


Love who you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment