Saturday, July 14, 2012

"Sweat" Shirts...

I think I've said before, at least in my head, if not out loud or in here, that I LOVE shopping for new clothes...workout clothes that is!  (My husband is actually worse than I am when it comes to looking at local sporting good stores.)

I love to find new companies selling clothing with a twist.  I recently found a company called View Sport.  They have sweat induced clothing!  Really, a reason to make sweating cool?  How could you pass up that??? 

I received my order, with a handwritten note, earlier this week. 

I had to wear it the next morning on my run to see how it worked.  My whole run, I was wiping sweat and dying to see the message appear on the back.  Here's what it looks like...
Love it!!!  See, sweating is really COOL!  (well, not in this case...it was actually quite hot...)

If you want to check them out, here's the site!  (I'm trying to get a discount for a larger order.  If you are interested, let me know.  I'll share if the company loves us enough to give us a discount!)
http://www.viewsport.us/

And, just for another peek, here's R's shirt.
I guess View Sport has given the term sweat shirt a new meaning!

No comments:

Post a Comment