Thursday, June 21, 2012

Checking in!

Today three of us completed our 5K virtual race!  It a was hot and humid way to start the day, but as always, I feel good now that it's done.  Virtual 10K is on Saturday.

Sit ups...how are you coming?  I have successfully completed 3 days of 100 sit ups.  Haven't done them yet today, but they are coming!  Burpees are coming along too.  Day 4 is today, so I have 4 burpees awaiting me.  Still cannot wrap my head around doing 100 in one day!

Signed up for a new challenge today.  Spartan Sprint.  It's a trail run with loads of military obstacles built in.  I'm excited, but I know a lot of arm strength training is ahead of me.  Oh, and I guess some practice hilly, trail runs.  And...maybe some mud?  Hmmm-what was I thinking?

It's Thursday...what have you done for yourself today?

Pam, Stacey, and I before our Virtual 5K today.

No comments:

Post a Comment