Monday, June 18, 2012

Challenge

Summer means more skin shows, right?  Even though I have lost weight and continue to exercise, I really don't feel totally comfortable in my skin.  I concentrate on the negatives far too much.  I'm trying to stay positive and like what I see in the mirror, but it is easier said than done, for sure.

So, I've decided to take on a challenge to improve both my body and my mind, stay positive in the process, and enjoy the journey. 

Here's the challenge (or should I say challenges?) Both of which came from other awesome blogs!
1.  100 sit ups a day for 100 days.  Hmm...that's a long journey, but I'm in for the ride.  At least I'm sitting?  Ha!
2.  Burpees...yep, I HATE them (almost as much as push ups!).  Another 100 day challenge, but a little different.  Day one-1 burpee, day two-2 burpees, and you guessed it, day 100, 100 burpees.  It may take me all day to get to 100!

I think through these two challenges I can focus on strength, growth (both mentally and physically), and I WILL like the changes I see.

So, now, who's in with me?  I do much better when I have friends along for the ride. No pressure of course!  At the end, I promise to post inches lost.  (See, already I am positive!  I KNOW the numbers will go DOWN!)

No comments:

Post a Comment