Monday, November 28, 2011

What's on the Menu Monday

Just like every other mom out there, dinner is on my mind.

One, because the first question Dakota asks me after school is, "Mom, what are we having for dinner?"  My usual response is, "What are you making?"

Two, because I have to plan for it.  I have decided one of my goals for 2012 should be to make healthy, easy dinners at home more often...even though McD's sounds tempting!

So, last night, as I was trying to avoid thinking of going back to work today, I started to search the internet for easy dinner recipes.  The first recipe that came up was for grilled cheese.  GRILLED CHEESE!  Really?  Does one really need a recipe for grilled cheese?  I guess everyone starts somewhere, right?

That being said, my search ended so I could go spend time raking leaves with Ron.  I was tempted to stay on the computer, but guilt got the best of me and I went out to help!

Now it's Monday at 4:22 and I ask you...What's for dinner?  Who wants McD's?  2012 hasn't started yet, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment