Sunday, November 27, 2011

Sunday: Quote of the Day

Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal.- Henry Ford


Goals...do you have them?  I do.  Recently I wrote down a list of goals for 2012.  I figured if I started now, maybe I'd have more of a chance to achieve them all!

One of my goals is to write more.  I figure a blog about things I love, things that motivate me, and things all around me would keep me writing.  I also want to take pictures again.  Draw out my inner creativity.  Again, a blog is a great place to keep those photos...memories for tomorrow.

What are your goals?  Keep your eyes on your goals!  Achieve.

1 comment:

  1. I love it. I drove home today from visiting my parents and kept thinking about my old diary and how much I miss writing in it. I even thought about going and buying one to start and then I saw your blog. How fantastic! I love it. I need inspiration. I have hit a rut the size of the Grand Canyon and need to be inspired. Who better than my big! Will be reading as you write. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete