Saturday, February 4, 2012

Here are a few of my favorite things...

You must image The Sound of Music and Julie Andrews singing when you read my title today.  If you don't, go read it again and again until you hear it!

This may be over used, but it is February, and I am going to go ahead and write about love.  Of course my family and friends are on my list of loves, but this is my top ten love of THINGS list.

1. Wrapping a warm towel out of the laundry around me.
2. Reading in the rain.
3. Running with a friend and talking so much that you have no idea what mile you are on.
4. Smelling used band-aids.  Gross I know...
5. The smell just mowed grass the first mowing in the spring.
6. Sunlight streaming in my windows.
7. Sound of waves from the ocean.
8. Babies laughing.
9. Signing up for a new race.
10. AND, hearing that someone read my blog :)

What are you favorite things?

No comments:

Post a Comment