Saturday, January 7, 2012

Inspire

I started this blog to get myself writing again.  Then, I decided it would be good to inspire others to make goals, become a better person, or just feel good.  I wanted to keep this a positive, feel good place.  What I learned this week is that through this blog, other people have inspired me!

Since my last post, I received several emails and messages saying nice, sweet, and inspiring things to ME!  Specific words of inspiration that were dedicated to ME...not basic, generalizations that could go out to anyone listening.  In high school, we learned these types of actions were called warm fuzzies, which, I think, is a very worthy title for things that make you feel GOOD!

Too many times all you hear are the downers, the whiners, and the negativity.  Work can turn into a place where you feel you can't do anything right.  Family pulls you in so many directions.  Sometimes we forget to tell the ones we love the most that we simply do love them.  It can pull you down very easily.  So, I'm keeping this post short and to the point. (kind of!)

I want to inspire you to give at least one warm fuzzy to someone this week.  Reach out, make a positive statement, and most importantly...MEAN IT!  Don't do it just to say you did it.  Find someone in need and make their day with one positive comment. 

Make it specific.  Make it meaningful.  Make someone smile.

You know what?  The person with the biggest smile might be YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment